Again a Surprising News Announced by UPTU this CHRISTMAS.
UPTU University will provide FREE Engineering Education to Students whose Father Income is Below 6 lakhs.
After the merger of MTU & GBTU. UPTU has taken some strict measures to uplift the status of Education in the University. Whether to make the Scholarship System Online or to start the AMS System in the University or to make the Admission and Enrollment process advanced.
As we all know that Every year, rate of Admissions in UPTU is declining.. So, i n order to consider all these facts UPTU has taken this serious step-- To Make the Tution Fee FREE for students having fathers income below 6lakhs.
This rule will be applicable on the 5% free seats reserved for candidates whose parents financial conditions are not good .
What is this Actual Scenario:-
- This is called fee waver which is given to those students who take Admission through UPSEE Counselling.
- This is applicable on 7500 vacant seats of B.Tech in 302 colleges in the state.
- Earlier only this scheme was applicable for parents income below 2.50 lakhs.
- From Session 2012-2013 , this rule was extended for parents income below 4.50 lakhs.
- Now, this scheme is applicable to Students,having their father income below 6 lakhs.
This can be seen as Good Step to Provide Education to almost every student in the State.