690 Vacancy in UPSSSC 2015 Rural Development Officer, Supervisor, Assistant Teacher, Gruh Mata, Demonstrator, Sangrah Amin & other posts official notification was released. Eligible candidates can apply online from 19-10-2015 to 18-11-2015 on www.upsssc.gov.in. Download admit card link is provide below and exam is conducted on 06-03-2016.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC), Lucknow
Name of the Exam: Combined Lower Subordinate Service-2 Competitive Exam 2015
Click here to download Admit Card for Combined Lower Subordinate Services-2 EXAMINATION 2015 (Advt No.19-Exam /2015) going to be held on 06/03/2016.
Visible upto :06/03/2016'
Written Exam on 06 March 2016 AT Lucknow, Kanpur Nagar, Allahabad, Ghaziabad
- Total Number of Posts: 690, Post Wise Vacancy ( Cataloger: 01 | Librarian: 01 | Assistant Teacher: 43 | Craft Teacher (Female): 04 | House Keeper: 03 | Fisheries Development Officer: 98 | Rural Development Officer: 256 | Supervisor (Female): 05 | Supervisor (Male): 06 | Social Welfare Supervisor: 70 | Gruh Mata: 33 | Demonstrator: 63 | Sangrah Amin: 96 | Amin: 01 | Technical Supervisor: 05 | Cooperative Agriculture Supervisor: 04 | Proof Reader: 01 )
- Age Limit for Apply is between 18 years to 40 years on 01-07-2015.
- Educational Qualification and Experience Required Intermediate with Basic Teacher certificate/ Junior Teacher certificate for Assistant Teacher post, Intermediate with Biology, Physics & Chemistry for Fisheries Development Officer post. Other post detail given below
- Selection Process will be based on Written exam & Interview performance.
- Eligible and interested candidates can apply and registered online on official link upsssc.gov.in from 19-Oct-2015 to 18-Nov-2015.
- Important Dates Start from 19-10-2015 and ended on 18-11-2015, Last Date for Receipt of Online Fee: 16-11-2015
- Official full PDF notification and online registration link provide on 10-10-2015 please visit uptunews.in regular.
POST WISE EDUCATION QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED DETAIL