Check out here for the complete details about PDPU MBA Admissions 2016, eligibility criteria, admission and selection procedure, and other details regarding PDPU MBA Admissions 2016. The candidates seeking admission to Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University can apply. Candidates can check the eligibility, selection procedure and other information related to admission from the page.
PDPU MBA Admissions 2016:
PDPU MBA programme is a two years full time programme at Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University(PDPU) under the School of Petroleum Management(SPM).The eligible and interested candidates who want to take admission to MBA can check out the details given below and fill up the application form. Each year is divided in to three trimesters and the programme also includes six to eight weeks of summer training. The training programme is compulsory for the students .
How to Apply for PDPU MBA admissions 2016:
The candidates who are interested in applying for PDPU MBA Admissions 2016 are required to send their applications before February.
- Click on the link given below for the application form.
CLICK HERE for the application form.
- Fill in the details in the application form.
- Enter the cat registration number and the total percentile obtained.
- Affix a passport size photograph.
- The application fee can be paid with the demand draft drawn in favour of Pandit Deendayal Petroleun University, payable at Ahmedabad.
- The application fee can be deposited in the university account at Oriental Bank of Commerce.
Account no- 09331131003242.
- The payment receipt should be enclosed along with the application form.
Also Read : BHU FMS MBA Application form
Eligibility Criteria for PDPU MBA Admissions 2016:
Eligibilty criteria is the minimum requirements that are need to be fulfilled by the candidate in order to apply to certain institution. Thus candidates who are fulfilling this criteria can apply for PDPU MBA Admissions 2016.
- Only the candidates who have registered for CAT 2015 are eligible to apply.
- Candidate should have a bachelor’s degree from any recognized university or institution with the minimum aggregate of 50 %.
- In case of reserved category the minimum aggregate in bachelor’s degree is 45%.
- The bachelor’s degree obtained by the candidate should be of minimum 3 years.
- In case the candidates are being awarded grades instead of marks the equivalence would be calculated based on the equivalence certified by the university.
- If the university does not have any scheme for coverting the CGPA then the convertion will be done by dividing earned CGPA with maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the quotient with 100.
- Candidates appearing for final year are also eligible.
Other Important Information:
The candidates are shortlisted on the basis of CAT scores and will be required to appear for GD and PI at SPM,PDPU.
The Group Discussion we be held in a group of 10 students.
Written Ability test:
Students will be required to submit a written assignment on the topic given at the time of GD.
Students appearing in this round will be evaluated on the set criteria.
- Last date of Applications: February ,2016
- List of candidates for GD/PI: March, 2016
- Final list of candidates: April,2016
- Commencement of the academic session: June,2016
You can have more career related updates for MBA at our website Get Career Khabar. So in the above article we have given you the detailed information about PDPU MBA Admissions 2016, eligibility criteria, admission and selection procedure, and other details regarding PDPU MBA Admissions 2016. Hope the above furnished information is useful to you. In case of any query you can comment below we will try o help you out as soon as possible.