AMUEEE 2015 NOTIFICATION/ APPLICATION FORMS/ ADMIT CARDS/ PROCEDURE has been released on www.amu.ac.in. The aspiring candidates can check out the complete procedure from below. Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Examination is an entrance examination which is conducted every year for the admission to undergraduate courses such as Btech and B.Arch. The AMUEEE will be conducted on 17th May, 2015. The complete details abput AMU EXAMINATION including Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Application Procedure and Important Dates is detailed below.For courses where the application Form is to be filled ONLINE, the candidates have to fill the Application Form directly on the website and then take a print-out.
COURSES OFFERED: Bachelor of Technology , Bachelor of Architecture.
AMUEEE 2015 DETAIL:
- Examination: ALIGARH MUSLIM UNIVERSITY ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
- Conducting Body: AMU
- Date of Examination: 17th May, 2015
- Official link: www.amu.ac.in
- Mode of examination: OFFLINE OR ONLINE
AMUEEE 2015 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
AMUEEE EXAMINATION DETAILS:
- One objective paper will be conducted of 150 marks,
- The objective paper consists of 150 questions of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics .
- The test will normally start at 10 A.M.
- The test will be of three hours duration.
- The candidate applying for AMUEEE 2015 must
have passed the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of
Aligarh Muslim University or an equivalent examination, with at least
50% marks in aggregate of English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- The students possessing a Diploma in Engineering of Aligarh Muslim University, with at least 50% marks in aggregate, are also eligible to apply for AMUEEE.
The application fees for AMUEEE is Rs 500. The Demand Draft should be made in favour of ‘Finance Office, AMU, Aligarh’ payable at Aligarh. The Application fees must have to be paid in the form of Demand Draft or in the form of cash. Tha cash can be paid directly to the Finance Officer. The receipt will be given in return.
AMUEEE 2015 NUMBER OF SEATS:
The given below is the detailed description of the number of seats available for the students in Aligarh Muslim University. The candidates can check out the number of seatsand then apply according to it. The image given shows the number of seats available.
AMUEEE 2015 APPLICATION FORMS:
The application forms for Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Examination will be available soon to download.
For courses where the application Form is to be filled OFFLINE, the candidates have to download the Application Form and then fill it manually. Candidates are advised to read “Important Information and Rules” and also to follow guidelines while filling Application Form.
APPLICATION FORMS FILLING UP PROCEDURE:
The application forms can be downloaded from online. The candidates can download the forms from the links given below. The details have to be filled up in the application forms andneed to be submitted.
- Put your thumb impression, signature and paste your recent photographs at the designated place on the Application Form.
- Attach the appropriate Demand Draft / Bank Challan along with other relevant document(s) with the Application Form and do not fold or multilate it in any way.
- Application Form can be submitted by hand or through Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier so as to reach the respective offices as given under each course of study.up to 5:00 PM on or before the last date of receipt.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED WITH THE APPLICATION FORM
- Self attested copy (both sides) of High School / Secondary School Certificate (SSC Examination) in support of date of birth.
- Self attested copy (both sides) of Marksheets / Gradesheets of qualifying examination. In case the result of the qualifying examination has not been declared at the time of applying, candidate must submit self attested photocopies of marksheets / grade sheets of examination passed in the preceding year.
- Self attested copy (both sides) of Marksheets / Gradesheets of all other examinations passed / appeared (including parts therein) after passing High School till date.
- Self attested copy of documents in support of claim of Internal Status and / or special categories, if any.
- Documents in support of Professional Experience, if any.
- No Objection Certificate from the employer, if employed at present.
- Self attested copy (both sides) of qualifying GATE examination, if any (applicable only for applicants to M.Tech. courses).
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AMUEEE APPLICATION FORMS :
- Click above to go to the official university page.
- Click on New student registration.
- Click on Application forms online,
- Fill up the details.
- Submit the application forms.
- Fill up the application fees.