UPSEE COUNSELLING: INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING APPLICATION FORMS UNDER NRI QUOTA NOTIFICATION has been released by the university. The students must clearly follow the instructions given below. The instructions should be carefully read and implemented while taking admission through this quota. The students are advised to go through the instructions given below.
Instructions for filling up the Application Form for admission to B.Tech/B.Arch./B.Pharm/BHMCT/BFAD/BFA under NRI quota:
1. Application under NRI quota can be made for admission to Govt. aided /Self financed/ Private Institutions affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow in all courses except MBA/MCA, as per AICTE norms from the son/daughter and real brother/sister of NRI’s.
2. Applications from the children of real brother/sister and son / daughter of NRI may also be considered, if the seats remain vacant after the admission of the son/daughter or the real brother/sister of NRIs.
3. Candidates seeking admission under this quota must must have obtained 50% in qualifying subjects 10+2 level or equivalent examination as mentioned.
4. The candidates seeking admission to the B. Arch course will be subjected to an Aptitude Test at the time of counseling specially designed to assess the candidate’s aptitude.
5. Eligible candidates may submit their application on the prescribed format for admission against NRI quota to the Registrar, U.P. Technical University, IET Campus, Sitapur Road, Lucknow (U.P.)-226 021 along with demand draft of Rs 1000/= payble to Finance Officer, Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow payable at Lucknow.
6. The last date for receipt of application form in the office of the University is June 14, 2014 upto 05:00 PM.
7. Applications without declaration of 10+2 result or Incomplete applications in any respect will not be accepted.
8. The shortlisted candidates for counseling will be displayed on the website
http://www.upsee.nic.in on 17th June 2014.
9. The date of counseling of the shortlisted candidates is June 19, 2014 at UPSEE office, U.P. Technical University, IET Campus, Sitapur Road, Lucknow (U.P.)-226 021.
10. The candidates are advised to see the notice showing candidates shortlisted for counseling on the website http://www.upsee.nic.in before reaching the counseling centre on scheduled date/time for counseling.The counseling letter will NOT be sent to the candidates separately.
11. At the time of counseling, the candidates have to deposit Three passport size color photographs and their original documents along with one set of photocopies of following:
a. Marksheet of 10+2 or equivalent examination
b. High School (10th Std) Certificate
c. Proof of claimed category (NRI and relationship certificates) as per
clause 3.4 of Information Brochure available on website
d. Bank drafts of Rs 5000/= as initial fee and Bank draft of Rs
1000/= as counseling fee in favor of Finance Officer, Uttar
Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow payable at Lucknow
12. Important: NRI Candidates must submit the required NRI certificate, in original, obtained from Indian Diplomatic Mission /Chancellery / High Commission under their seal and relationship document at the time of counseling as per clause 3.4 of Information Brochure, Failing to produce required certificate, the candidature of such candidates shall be cancelled and such candidates will not be permitted to participate in the counseling process. The candidate MUST also submit sufficient documents clarifying without ambiguity their true relationship with the sponsoring NRI to the satisfaction of the University
13. Candidates seeking admission in more than one course under NRI quota must fill separate application forms for each course (B.Tech /B.Pharm/B.Arch or (BHMCT/BFAD/BFA)).
14. The latest orders issued by Govt. of U.P. upto the date of NRI
counseling shall be applicable for admission in NRI quota.