GAIL (India) Limited hiring aspirants for Executive Trainees role
GAIL has issued notification regarding the recruitment of Executive Trainee through GATE 2014 scores.Only those candidates who have filled the form of GATE 2014 can apply for this post.This is a government job and any aspirant who wish to work with Government Sector can apply for this post.
GAIL is looking for committed, vibrant and passionate young Graduate Engineers for recruitment as Executive Trainees in the disciplines of MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL, INSTRUMENTATION AND CHEMICAL Engineering through GATE-2014.
Company name : GAIL (India) Limited
Posts : Executive Trainees
Qualification : Bachelor Degree in Engineering
Salary : Rs.24900 – 50500/-
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply : 28 Jan 2014
- Executive Trainee (Mechanical) - Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Mechanical / Production / Production & Industrial / Manufacturing / Mechanical & Automobile with minimum 65 % Marks.
- Executive Trainee (Electrical) - Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65 % Marks.
- Executive Trainee (Instrumentation) - Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electrical & Instrumentation / Electronics / Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65 % Marks.
- Executive Trainee (Chemical) - Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Chemical / Petrochemical / Chemical Technology / Petrochemical Technology with minimum 65 % Marks.
The upper Age Limit is 28 years as on 28.01.2014 for the posts of Executive Trainee in all disciplines.
Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.24900 – 50500/- at the Basic Pay of Rs.24900/- during one year training cum probation as Executive Trainee in E-2 grade. On successful completion of their Training cum Probation Period, they will be absorbed in the same Pay Scale of Rs.24900 – 50500/-
Pay and Allowances:
Basic Pay as applicable in the grade, Variable Dearness Allowance (VDA) at the applicable rates and perks & allowances under cafeteria approach.
Variable Pay: Performance Related Pay based on individual and organizational performance.
Selection Process and how to apply:-
- GAIL will be utilizing Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering – 2014 scores (GATE-2014 – Scores) for recruitment of Executive Trainees in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation and Chemical during the year 2014.
- Eligible candidates who wish to apply for the position of Executive Trainee in the above disciplines in GAIL will be required to first apply for appearing in GATE-2014 and thereafter, appear in GATE-2014 as per instructions and timelines notified by GATE-2014 Organizing Institute
- Based on the GATE-2014 score and requirement, candidates will be short-listed for Group Discussion and/or Personal Interview for the position of Executive Trainees in the above disciplines. Please note that only GATE-2014 score is valid for this recruitment exercise. GATE score of 2013 or prior to that is not valid.
Important dates to remember :Last date to apply : 28 Jan 2014
For more details:- CLICK HERE