GSECL VIDYUT SAHAYAK JUNIOR ENGINEER
RECRUITMENT THROUGH GATE-2014
Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited is a Power Generation Company of erstwhile Gujarat Electricity Board having Power Stations at different locations with installed capacity 5508 MW. GSECL offers a challenging and rewarding carrier to young and dynamic Graduates in the disciplines of Electrical, Mechanical, C & I and Civil through GATE 2014 score. The Board wide its resolution No. 130.15.2048 dated 25.09.2013 has resolved to have 80% of the total new recruitment on the basis of GATE score.
The candidates meeting with the following qualifications shall submit on-line applications. The selected candidates shall be appointed initially for the period of two years on fix remuneration, after completion of satisfactory service of 02 years will be appointed as regular Junior Engineer in the pay scale of
1 VS (JE) Electrical 20 BE/ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering, EE
2 VS (JE) Mechanical 20 BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, ME
3 VS (JE) C & I 10 BE/ B.Tech in C & I Engineering.
4 VS (JE) Civil 10 BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering.
INFORMATION ABOUT GSECL AND INFORMATION ABOUT GATE-2014
- For details regarding disciplines considered as equivalent to above post by GSECL:-Visit www.gsecl.in
- For information about GATE 2014 candidates may log on:-http://www.gate.iitkgp.ac.in/gate2014
- Commencement of online submission of GATE Application:-2nd September 2013
- Last date for online submission of GATE Application:-3rd October 2013
- Online submission of application form of GSECL commences from 15th January 2014
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of online GATE Application :- 10th October 2013
- Last date for online submission of GSECL application:-30th January 2014
- GATE Examination Between 1st Feb. and 2nd March 2014
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of online application alongwith other documents:- 15th February 2014
- Announcement of GATE Results:-28th March 2014
- Remuneration Fixed for 1st year Rs.18,000/-2nd year Rs.20,000/-Upon Completion of 02 years successfully, to be placed in the pay scale of Rs. 17300-38610 and will carry gross remuneration at the present rate of DA of Rs. 34,800 approx.
- Age Limit 30 years. Relaxation in age criteria for reserved candidates as per Government rules.
- Qualification criteria Full time regular Bachelor's Degree in Engineering i.e. BE (Electrical/Mechanical/C & I and Civil)From recognized University (AICTE approved) with minimum 60% for Un-reserved and 55% for Reserved candidates. Aggregate of 7th and 8th Semester, First trial without ATKT (Passed in 1st Attempt)
- For Departmental candidates:-Departmental candidates meeting with above requirements of BE or AMIE are eligible subject to acquiring required score in GATE 2014 exam.
- Important Dates:- The last date of on line application is 30.01.2014 till 12.00 midnight.
- The last date of sending hard copy of Application along with certificates is 15.02.2014.
- General Knowledge of Gujarati is essential.