If college not consider Government official domicile certificate then any buddy can placed FIR against colleges

If MTU GBTU CCSU colleges (government or private) don't allow or consider domicile, caste, income or any certificate issued by government in there college then student or any buddy can placed a FIR against college.

Government take this step because these days many university counselling process is going on and in MTU GBTU UPTU counselling process where student verify there document, college forced students to get the certificate same as pattern publish in there brochures after that many parents meet government official then government announced this rule and send written application to every state college


No comments:

Post a Comment